1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect data to provide you with direct feedback in respect of our services. You provide some of
this data directly, such as when you fill in the Contact us form, to contact us for support or
comment on our articles. We get some data
using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources may vary over time, but currently include:
- Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain products to your location.
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may
decline. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to deliver a service or a feature
or give feedback, you may not be able to
use this service or feature or receive feedback.
The data we collect can include the following:
Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, work email address, phone number, company name and other similar contact data.
Demographic data. We collect data about you such as your country and preferred language.
Website data. We collect data about how you interact within our website. For example, we collect:
- Details of visitor behaviour patterns, i.e. data about the website sections you visit and how much time you spend there.
- Configuration data. We collect data about the network you use to connect to our website. It includes your IP address.
- Error reports and performance data. We collect data about problems you experience with our services. This data helps us to diagnose problems and to provide solutions. Depending on your browsing environment and settings, error reports can include such data as the type or the severity of the problem, details of the software or the hardware related to the error, the contents of the files you were using when the error occurred, as well as the data about other software on your device.
- Troubleshooting and Help Data. In case we are engaged in troubleshooting and help, we collect data about you and your hardware, software, and other details related to the incident. Such data includes the contact data, the content of your chats and other communications with us, the data about the condition of the machine and the application when the fault occurred and during diagnostics, and the system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations.
Our website is not intended for children and for private individuals and we do not knowingly collect data relating to them. Parents can revoke the consent choices previously made, and review, edit or request the deletion of their children's personal data.
We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
2. WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Pacewisdom collects the data for the following purposes: sending communications, including promotional communications; advertising; analyzing website visitor statistics; technical website troubleshooting; improving website user experience.
In carrying out these purposes, we intend to tell you about issues you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to make sure our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent data leaks. For example, we store data we collect from you indirectly or directly, such as your name, email address or phone number, company name, in a secure database.
Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from Pacewisdom by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone.
3. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold:
- You may ask what personal data about you we hold and who the recipients of your personal data are, at any time.
- You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect/incomplete personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- You may opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you. This choice does not apply to mandatory service communications
- You may recall your consent for the processing of your information at any time.